Last modified: February 15, 2020.
QuickFastChange is owned and operated by Epsylia OÜ, a limited company registered in Estonia. QuickFastChange ("we", "us" or "our") applies this policy to the Subscriber (the "Subscriber", "user", you" or "your"). By using QuickFastChange, you expressly consent to the data handling practices described in this notice.
We collect no information of those who sign up to QuickFastChange apart from the name of the repo that QuickFastChange is installed into and aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
You may provide to QuickFastChange personal information if you as an individual, or otherwise, sign up to use QuickFastChange. QuickFastChange uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Epsylia OÜ needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Epsylia OÜ permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Epsylia OÜ legitimate interests
- Epsylia OÜ needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Analytics cookies allow us to track analytics data about usage of QuickFastChange website.
You may use your browser settings to disable non-essential cookies.
QuickFastChange follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
QuickFastChange uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service. Although QuickFastChange owns the code, databases, and all rights to the application, you retain all rights to your data.
- QuickFastChange does not store any of the user's private source code unless given explicit, written permission to access their source code in order to provide support.
- QuickFastChange does not store GitHub credentials. Using GitHub apps means we do not access your GitHub password and that you can revoke our access at any time.
- QuickFastChange uses certificate authentication with GitHub to obtain a temporary token in order to create branches and open pull requests.
We always put security at the forefront of our services. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to QuickFastChange, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards, however, we make industry reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
If you find a vulnerability, please report it to us immediately at [email protected]. We ask that you do not publicly share the issue until it has been resolved.
QuickFastChange may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
QuickFastChange may periodically update this policy, without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a "last modified" date above. It is your responsibility to check this policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.